Target market for Billion Dollar Agent:
• The top 20% of real estate agents who have $100,000+ gross commission income, have desire, passion, and aptitude to grow their business. These are agents who want to focus on their unique talents, get a part-time virtual real estate assistant, delegate, and grow their business.
• Rising rookies, who are the 10% of rookies each year who actually survive, become stable, and will hit $100,000 GCI in 1,000 days.
• Teams who are evolving from two or three people into a company of five or more people.
• Billion Dollar Agent and Future Billion Dollar Agents
• Brokers, franchise leaders, trainers, coaches, real estate schools, and real estate industry leaders, who understand that the top 1% of agents in the country are going to rapidly increase their market share by 2020.
Billion Dollar Agent is for the 20% of real estate agents who have achieved a success of $100,000/year and have the desire and abilities to achieve $200,000 or $500,000 or more per year.
The key is to transform yourself from a salesperson to a business-person, consistently delegate to your assistants and vendors, and build systems for your business. Entrepreneurs often ‘reinvent the wheel,’ spending money in the wrong places. They fail to seek wisdom from other business people, and are not aware of valuable products and services for their industry. Business entrepreneurs can save time and money by learning from the lessons of other entrepreneurs.
Most entrepreneurs waste time and money on learning lessons in business. It has been said that if you can make $100,000 as a real estate agent, you can make $1,000,000. It is not easy to make $100,000 in real estate, less than 20% of agents achieve that level of success. If you learn from the lessons and experiences of Billion Dollar Agent, you will consistently move up from $100,000 towards $1,000,000.
Out of over 1,000,000 Realtors in the United States, we estimate that there are less than 100 who have achieved the Billion Dollar Agent milestone, and have sold over $1,000,000,000 of real estate in their career.
Our hope is that you get the following core lessons from Billion Dollar Agent:
• Your past and background is not a constraint.
• You can be raised in a poor family, not have a college education, and have significant personal setbacks and still achieve this top level of success.
• Attitude is everything. If you do not have the right attitude, you should first reprogram your mind with the attitude of success.
• Persistence is key. Never give up.
• You need to enjoy many aspects of the business and focus your time on your unique talents and what you enjoy.
• You should take written goals very seriously. If you get 100 average real estate agents in a room, all of them will say that they have heard or know that written goals are important. But only one agent will actually have properly written goals with them in that room in their wallet, purse, or work folders. You want to be that 1 in 100 agents.
• Delegate as much as possible to leverage your time.
I invite you to text or call me at 202-297-2393 to further discuss how Billion Dollar Agent can assist you with your business.
Keep in touch,